Monday, February 18, 2013

The Day in the Life of a Teacher...

-->Hello! Hello! Hello!

As most of you know, I am a second grade teacher and LOVE every single second of it! My kiddos rock!

Ever wonder what my classroom is like? What we learn about in second grade? How adorable and awesome my kiddos are? 

Wellll......drum roll please........



NOW YOU CAN FIND OUT!

Head over to this link --------> Ms. Moonshower ROCKS! to check it out! It isn't anything fancy...I really have only just started it.... but I have great things in mind for it! Hopefully it gets a bit fancier here soon, I really need to find more time in my schedule to dedicate towards it! My kiddos love it though!

So head over there NOW and see how adorable and awesome my kiddos are!! They seriously rock!!

Until next time,
Kate Shindelshower 

No comments:

Post a Comment